Saturday, February 1, 2014

CURRENTLY BABY!


Oh my soul! I cannot express how excited I am to do this! Farley's currently links have been something I've been reading and loving since she started them! She was the second blogger that I found and that's when I started my blog stalkness. (Although, I really think I broke Farley's rule number one...I couldn't figure out how to link to this exact post..so sorry! I just put my blog url in...any advice on how to link to this exact post?!) I'm really not a rule breaker!!!

Here it is:



The electric heater has been my buddy for the last 2 weeks! It's always directly in front of me and blowing on me if I'm in my living room! I even had burn marks on my legs one night. Yep. Love this guy. I think I should name him...*Buddy...Buddy the electric heater*
I love that I don't have any plans today...my hubby is working but I think I should make some plans to clean this house!

 I really want to lose some weight fast and it's not going anywhere without some work so I need a routine and I seriously need to be dedicated!

 I am wearing a Little Mermaid tee and this is my first currently ever so ob-V...I'm not a total computer savy nerd or I would have known how to do this a LONG time ago and I'd also know how to not have those big bulky white text boxes that do not blend in with the format.

Yay for currently!
That. Is. All.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job figuring everything out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first linky that I've actually figured out!! LOL, so don't feel bad and I'm definately not a computer nerd so it took a while! I think your currently could have been mine! LOL. Except I was wearing a Grumpy (from Snow White) sweatshirt! :)

    ReplyDelete