Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What I'm Wearing:LAZY!

Today has been a total Laaaayyzayyy day for me....I feel like Shel Silverstein's Lazy Jane...
Lazy Lazy Lazy Lazy Lazy Lazy Jen
She wants some motivation so she types and types and types and types and types
until she pins!

Lazy Jane waiting on the rain!


Seriously though...my day...was spent on my sofa...snuggled up in blankets reading, sleeping, and pinning away! Here's the reality: I'd read some blogs from my feed...check out their newest products...get a little discouraged or overwhelmed at how incredible some of you ladies is...so I'd roll over and nap...then I'd wake up and pin some and repeat!
  I decided to link up with Jivey at Ideas by Jivey for her what I'm wearing Wednesday after reading so many of these today! I just started following her recently after finding out she's a Georgian :) and yes, she is one of those incredible women that make you sick but only in a good way :)

What you might ask could I possibly be wearing worth sharing...
That's right...blankets and my trusty dell...only ALL day long!!!
I do happen to be wearing the same dress that I wore yesterday just minus the cardigan and bra...
don't.judge.me.

Here's a pic of me in what I wore yesterday with my bestie...in the dress that I still happen to be wearing today...
It's a super cute sundress that I got clearanced at Target last year with a peachy cardigan that has gold buttons from Belk and my gold earrings from Paparazzi!


Thankful for lazy days!

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I love days like that actually. Notice I only had one outfit this week... mainly because half the days I stayed in my workout outfit (yes, sweaty and stinky) and the other half I went to the pool, came home, showered, and put on PJs. :-P
    Thanks for linking up!
    jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link up! IF I worked out...which I should and seriously need to...I know I'd stay in those work out clothes farrrr longer than I should.... I think I just found a hygienic reason NOT to start...haha!

      Delete
  2. You got to love those days and Shel Silverstein! He's my fave. :)

    Steph
    Simple Insights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to wearing your computer! Except mine is my good 'ol Mac. ;)

    ReplyDelete