Monday, March 3, 2014

CURRENTLY

I'm so excited to do this again! I can't believe it's been a full month since I last linked up to Farley's Currently. Let me just say, I am in love with the "O"-Buck! Definitely a signature mark for that fun and happy gal!





listening: My trusty Dell companion has lasted me quite a while. It is time to retire her but I just can't bring myself to investing the money on something I'm not certain of. So for now, I'll keep listening to her struggling sighs and breaths! 
loving: I bought a bunch of clearance Dr. Seuss pj t-shirts at Wal-mart last year and I wear them around the house all the time. I'm super excited to wear a different Seuss shirt everyday this week! They are comfy, stretchy, and just knowing what I'm wearing already makes getting up in the morning a lot less work. 
thinking: I stayed up pretty late last night reading, grading, and writing a February recap post so I should really make it an effort to get to bed by 10 tonight! I require lots of sleep these days. 
 wanting: to emphasis Seuss in some way this week. I'd really like to do a spin on "If I ran the Circus"...maybe the Circus MaStewarkus instead of the Circus McGurkus...still thinking...waiting to be inspired with something age appropriate and non fluffy! 
needing: to read my Bible for today and die some to myself and my prideful vanity! 
???: can you guess it?! I hope I remember this time tomorrow! Ha! 


Night Night! Again, shout out to Farley for creating this super fun linky and for a one of a kind new blog design! Love. It.





4 comments:

  1. Hi there! We are both "thinking" we should go to bed. Too funny!

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your blog! I teach first grade, but am hoping to move up next year. I don't know that I'm brave enough to try fifth grade though! My guess to your question is things you will focus on tomorrow…:)
    Take care,
    JennyB
    One Berry Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My question, or rather, "You Guess", is What are some things I am changing? :)

      Delete
  3. I like your Circus MaStewarkus idea....My kids enjoy Dr. Seuss activities, anything will be great I'm sure.
    -Lovely Nina

    ReplyDelete