Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bring on the Preplanning!

Preplanning officially starts tomorrow! Ah...bittersweet! I have soooooooooooo much to accomplish by noon on Thursday and I have to start getting up early and going to bed at some reasonable hour! Which prob. won't happen until week 2 or 3...I get the jitters like nobody's business! We visited Ikea yesterday...here's my new tent...it's pretty big and I think it will work out nicely so here's to "Out with the old and in with the new" tomorrow!
I also got a super cute new school bag with wheels that was 12 bucks clearance...I'm hoping it will be easier to pack and move... Guess I've been inducted into the "I have a rolling bag" dork club!
 This next pic was just too good not to post! I really do have an amazing hubby who understands me more than anyone this time of year! It was his idea to go to Ikea yesterday so we wouldn't be rushed today!
Love my Mr. <3
Happy Preplanning it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment